Snow Tubing | Mount Pleasant of Edinboro
Due to a lack of snow, tubing is closed until further notice.
Mount Pleasant offers family fun snow tubing for those who are looking for ultimate outdoor winter experience. The snow tubing hill is 600 feet and has several different chutes to go down. You must be 42 inches tall and tubers must ride independently to participate in snow tubing at Mount Pleasant. No need to bring your own tube! We provide everything including the tubes and a tube tow to bring you back to the top. Just sit back and enjoy Northwest Pennsylvania's most exciting tube park.
Tube Park Hours of Operation
- Thursday: 3:30 - 9PM TUBE ALL EVENING FOR JUST $10
- Friday: 3:30 - 10PM ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY
- Saturday: 9:30AM - 10PM
- Sunday: 9:30AM - 9PM
|Day of the Week||Price|
|Thursday (3:30 to 9:00)||$10.00|
|Friday (3:30 to 10)||$10.00|
|Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays|
The tube park will be open 9:30 to 9 on Martin Luther King and Presidents Days.
Do you have a winter birthday? Throw the best birthday party in town by inviting all of your friends out for a party in the loft! Snow tubing group rates are available.
On Thursdays, go snow tubing for free with the purchase of any ski and snowboard lift ticket (not valid on holidays). The Mount Pleasant Snow Tube Park is closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
The following rules are set with saftey for our customers and their enjoyment in mind. Please follow them closely and ENJOY!
- Tubers must be 42" tall
- All tubers must ride independently
- Horse play in the tube park will not be tolerated and passes may be revoked without refund
- No ski or snowboard equipment is permitted in the tube park
- At the end of the tube run, please exit your tube and move quickly out of the way
Snow Tubing Resources